Wednesday, March 2, 2011

~~Thank You =)

okay, this entry is dedicated to someone...=)

Thank you for:
-being a very very very good friend all the times...
-be a good listener
-also a good advisor as you know...
-always support me in whatever i has done..
-taught me
-gave spirits when i felt down...
-care about me..
-and thousand things more for me..

every words that you told me, i will never forget it... =) you totally changed my life, i mean with Allah which is always besides us... you always remind me about Allah, He with us if we feel alone.. huh, you make me crazy sometime... confused with everything... you know it better than me... i don't know why, i felt so comfortable to told you everything... yea, maybe you right, you are a good listener.. i mean very very good listener for me...=) again, thank you... but, sorry for the green eye's monster.... it's sound so stupid huh? haha... but it was normal actually...=P but really sorry, i promise, this is the last one..

lately, there is  boundary between us... you are so busy with your sports and games.. so, i chose to kept in silence and just message you for important things only... i know, there's no longer for me to disturb you anymore.. and i has promised to you that i will not burden you anymore with all my problems... even i know you always said, nah,i'm okay with that... i am glad to help you... once again, thank you....=)

lastly, may Allah bless you in what ever you do... and i don't want to lose someone like you..hhahaa.. =) hopefully you get what you want in your life...

it's already 4 a.m now... again, thank you for everything... i really appreciate it and proud to have you in my life... not just me, but others  too... =) thank you....

p/s: tak nak kalah

No comments:

Post a Comment