Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~~Eh, Kembar ke??

hoooyyyaaahhh everyone!! i am Otaku.. (comic's fan =P) haha.. today,otaku wanna share some stories or maybe something that i cannot forget it.. haha.. about 'the triplets'...

okay, what it is about? hehe,sorry guys for this entry... this is about me,husna and amira... how people always think that we are twins... first,me and husna... then, me and amira.. hahaha.. husna is my roommate actually.. for the first day at UTM, our new friends kept starring at us everyday! at college and the same thing happened during our lecture time.. 'our new friends' that time like fiera,sabrina and else always get confussed with us.. so funny... fiera always called me 'husna' and called husna as 'intan'.. =D fiera always said "korang ni kembar ke?eh yg mane satu intan,mane satu husna?" one day she came to me and asked "husna,husna, boleh tak pinjam buku?" LOL and i said "ni intan la... hehe" alamak! sory2..ingat husna tadi.. hahahaha... but, the worst thing is when our lecturer also can't differentiate us! last semester, in chemistry principle's lecture, puan Khaidawati came to me.. she bring husna's paper and said "husna, yang ni awak kene buat mcm ni..bla,bla,bla..." uwa..... puan, saye bukan husna...... hehe.. puan khaida laughed and said "la,saye ingatkan husna, muke same...." huhu.. this problems just settled for few months only! so weird when people keep saying that we are twins...  when we go back to our room, we looked at each other and talked about what peoples said about us..  "muke kite ni same ke? tengok macam tak je..? nape orang cakap muke kite same? bla,bla,bla..." hahaha.. maybe because both of us quite chubby (i mean cute) and we are 'speki' girls... ^^ now, no more mistakes to know which one intan and which one is husna.. BECAUSE our friends can differentiate us better... why? now, husna used eye lens and I just put on my braces!

SIMILARITIES- cute, 'a little bit' chubby, wore spectacles, fair skin
DIFFERENCES-husna>>used contact lens now.. me>> spec and braces now.. ^^

haha, okay, settled with husna.. now is amira... the same thing goes to me and amira now... mira also wore spec same as me and husna.. she also 'a little bit' chubby *ops, i mean cute...^^ like me.. haha.. and also has fair skin like us..   just now, during lunch time, mira and me go bought some pau.. at the counter, that abang cashier asked me "eh! korang ni kembar eh??" we just smiled... before we left, "eh! betul la korang kembar kan??" hahahaha... again, LOL..

we can't stop laughed to him.. but wah, something that i am not expected is.. we have one similarity that people don't know... WE HAVE SAME TECHNIQUE ON HOW TO EAT PAU IN THE RIGHT WAY.. hahaha.. yeah, happy with that!! congrates tu mira *slalu makan pau mira tak join skali, so tak tau die makan macam mane... penah makan dengan kak na, wan n yi je... ^^

huhu, dedicated to kak na, wan and khairul azri... you can't laugh at me anymore.. haha..

okay then, hehe^^ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment