Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~~New day, New Life, New Person, new n new...^^

assalamualaikum buddy....^^
hopefully all off you in pink of health^^....
hmmm...i just finished my third paper yesterday (principles of chemistry)..Alhamdulillah... i can do it but few of questions i also confused and don't know it is correct or not..once again v.v.v.v thanks to my special tutor...^^ he will get angry actually if i not understand what he taught me..haha..a bucket of flower from me^^ it's okey.. i do my best already... =)
Alhamdulillah... i have done a lot of 'things' today... i am a NEW PERSON in my NEW LIFE and NEW DAY.... don't get shock to hear about all of this... this is my decision after i think of it everyday...
InsyaAllah... i am happy for this and i feel very very peaceful now....^^
so hard actually because almost 5years i have stuck with all of this things... but insyaAllah this is the BEST SOLUTION that i have made in my life... =) TRUST TO ALLAH... TRUST HIS FAITH... that is me...
maybe someone get hurt with this...i am sorry but I MUST... to get RAHMAT and BARAKAH from ALLAH...
i wanna change slowly...without compromise...hehe..emmm...i am very happy... THANKS ALLAH...
myself....is created by HIM...bukan untuk dicintai tapi untuk mencintai.... get love with HIM...ALLAH...^^
so friends...support me whatever it is...i just need support from all of you buddy...=p
thanks to hear me... i mean read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment