Saturday, November 13, 2010

~~1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

assalamualaikum 2 all my fellow friends...^^ outside got heavy rain now n i just stay in my room doing nothing...hmmmmmm... alone n lonely-no roommates, no movie, no comic n nothing! it takes 16 hours more to go back malacca...!! huuhhh..
from my post tittle, what it is all about from your opinion? guess...?? ^^ its about FRIENDS...still remember our group of 10?? hmmm..did u think its still together? i also dont know..sometimes feel like so sad..or maybe we are so busy untill never have time with each other...no more 10's...now maybe just 1 or 2, 3,4,5 but NOT 10... i repeat... NO 10......!!
i hate this feeling...hate all this things..!! i just wanna always with all my friends..all of them...10 out of 10...!! nothing more from me..just them...^^
nothing can i say except I LOVE U SO MUCH!! wanna have sometimes together again...happy2 time..
(",) sarang hae yo..(long time never say this words..)

No comments:

Post a Comment