Friday, November 12, 2010

~~2-2 (",)

assalamualaikum n helo frenz..

hehe...i juz finished my 2nd paper 2day which is for me da worst one....haha... MATHEMATICS!! seriously i really not good in math...v.v.v blur with it..^^ but after do some practice n try 2 understand all da formula its quite fun actually... Alhamdulillah juz now i can answer it even still got some questions that i left in BLANK... hak3...  thanks 2 all my frens which is always taught me without complained n never get bored with me..i love u guys... thanks 2 my special tutor^^ n also Isabella Masri which is always give me spirits to continue study n never give up...

finished with 2 papers n now juz left 2 papers more....PRINCIPLES OF CHEMISTRY n also INORGANIC CHEMISTRY... hopefully i can do my best on both subjects n try to get A's... InsyaAllah..pray 4 me n all my frens('',)..

HOLIDAYS is coming..!! hehe...quite long break 4 this Hari Raya Qurban n of course i gonna go back 2 my home city soon....Malacca.....yeah..^^ mizzzz malacca soooo much!! but i will really2 miss UTM t0oooo.... sobs...

okey there... Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha 4 all...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment