Thursday, September 16, 2010

~Tears...

assalamualaikum n hye...something happened 2 me n my friends yesterday..its really2 makes someone get hurts wth me...its all because of him...

i feel so guilty wth them..it makes me cry..what was happened actually is does not wrong..it shows how closer me n all my friends..my course mates..we always together...like i have said..in group of 10..the special group...i scared there is no more group of 10...because of me!!!!!!because of him!!!!!!!that's really hurts my friends so much...i hate him sooo much!!!!!!!!!!

he never try to understand my situation..its all about love...i love my friends..really2 love them...there is no bounder between us...what was happened maybe will make my friends hate me..going far from me..no....i dont want this happen 2 me...Ya Allah...help me..i dont know what to do...i really2 need someone besides me now...borrow her shoulder..

im really,really sorry for what he has done 2 him..oh God...i dont want lost all my friends..i really need them..relationship just makes someone hate me..there us nothing with relationship!!!

what should i do now....maybe he dont want 2 see my face anymore..he so angry with me..i am so embarrasing..

its that true that my friends does'nt want chatting wth me because of him??because dont want all of this happen to them...;(

maybe there is better if no more relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment