Monday, September 13, 2010

~Lebaran..

assalamualaikum n hello guys...nice 2 meet u again..^^

long time i never post smething in my blog..hehe..actually i just comeback from tapah,perak,petaling jaya n also meru,shah alam...visited my uncles n aunts...it was a long journey but its fun!!^^(never finish da report yet..)

about lebaran ths year...we chose 2 hve purple as our theme...actually purple  pink...nice n cool colour 4 me...haha..

on this photo is my brother,angah(zulikram ramli) n also his little cute daugther,alina(amilah fadlina putri)...my beloved niece....



ahaks...thats me!!













my beloved family...my third brother wore green bj melayu,uda(zulehsan ramli) n his wife,kak ida...my second brother,alang(zulisham ramli) not here...he celebrated eid wth his wife's fmly....











hehehe...my beloved cute sister,akak(intan shuhada ramli)...my beloved ma(kallthom salleh pronounce as kalsom),cutie sweet baby face girl,me n my little big sister(intan syamila ramli),adik...hahahahaha











ina n her sister,along(arusah shahra putri)...^^


















jeng,jeng,jeng...hehe...da special one...my beloved cute chubby nephew...irfan..(muhammad irfan affif b. mohd arif)..why he so special??i also dunno but he is genius,smart boy....talkactive boy..sooo cute...















okey la...hehe..tired uploaded pictures...tada

sarang hae yo~~

p/s: i need 2 change da tittle to my family tree kot...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment