Saturday, September 18, 2010

~Back to normal..

assalamualaikum guys..

alhamdulillah all is going back to normal now...^^what hve happened is already happened..sorry my friends..really2 sorry 4 everything that hve done to you..alhamdulillah he accepted my apologies..

by the way..today i'm going back to college...KDSE...really miss it..but i never finish my homework yet..oh God..tonight must stay up until late nite to finish everything..huhhhh...:(

tomorrow i must present my assignment...uwa...i am v.v shy person..haha...what to do..what to do...shaking now...ggrrrr...ahaks..hopefully i can do it wth confident..fuhh..

please pray for my save journey today...^^really missshhhh my friends so much!!!wanna hug them..emmmmmmm...:)

okie,okie...wanna go bath now..buchuk ody...hahaha..

sarang hae yo~~

ishi te ru~~

tada...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment