Thursday, September 2, 2010

~Rice Crackers...

holla...^^miss u sooo much...(td just post smething...)well..i feel sooo bored tonight...no message,no call..uwa...so lonely...everyone juz busy packing 2 go back...2day also got one my frenz go back Terengganu..so early...chikopek..

actually i got so many assignment 2 do..but no mood anymore..always think 2 go back..but duno why...feel like really miss my friends..two weeks never see each other..maybe we have CHEMISTRY wth each other...v.v strong bond...HYDROGEN BOND...ekeke^^but its true..maybe its sound weird..why i miss my friends rather than my family??i still miss my family so much..v.v much...ma,kakak,angah,alang,uda n adik...also my nephews n niece...uyi,ina,irfan,dini n rizki..not forget my beloved abah..7 years celebrated hari raya without him...:( sometimes i feel so jealous wth my frenz..they got father that always wth them..care about them..can hug,kiss,do jokes together...i need somebody like abah...that always caring about me..uuurrmmm...

hahaha...actually its already out of my topic...rice cracker..nothing 2 say but i love it!!its crunchy,tasty n also easy 2 bring...^^its cheap!cheap n delicious..yummy~yummy~yummy...(feel hungry...)^^ i ate a lot 2day...nasi goreng cendawan n also lychee wth ice...french fries...ribena...asam that i bought that day when we go 2 jusco taman u...dont want bcome fat!!but i still cutie2 baby face...ahaks..(^^,)blushing2...

sooo...once more SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI..maaf zahir n batin...hopefully all of u have a save journey 2morrow..n da day after 2morrow..n da day after da day after 2morrow..hahahahaha

sarang hae yo~~i shiteru....

P/S:see u soon two more weeks!!!!^^tada...gonna miss u so much....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment