Wednesday, September 1, 2010

~Its just da beginner...^^

hye babes...^^hehe...feel so excited this morning...duno why...alhamdulillah our test is finished...the principle chemistry paper is better than inorganic n math i think..no more test b4 go back ths hari raya...soooo syiokk....^^ahaks..

well, talk about test,exam,studies....it is just da beginner...i am da first year student...so got a loooot n a looottt of test n exam waiting 4 me n my frenz for few years more...huhhh...really tension bout that but its fun...we got excited 2 know the marks of each other...(today encik wan rohaizad will distribute papers 4 da test...:(

after terawih i go looked at da TITAS's books..i was aloned that time..n there are 32 books that i must bring to my room!!its heavy man...but then got one chinesse gurl sooo kind wanna helped me...fuhh...but i really enjoy doing it...duno why...honestly,i feel happy 2 do ths job...happy can help my frenz...^^abah always said that dont feel bored 2 help peoples around u...they need help...eventhough its only a small things 2 do...they still need help...

so then i distributed da books...here,there,up n down...hahaha...i think that my job is like a secretary...PA...but really enjoy it!!

hehe...2 days more wanna go back malacca..so syiook..really miss my mom n my sister..adik called me yesterday n asked me to buy her da new jeans n shirts..so chikopek...thanks God i juz got A sister..i mean da youngest..later go back also wanna ask me 2 go DP...find her shoes...wawawa...always must be a driver..but all jalan in malacca...just tell me...pro babe...ekeke..

by da way...before go back i wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2 all of u...(but i only got one follower la...)maaf zahir n batin...^^gonna miss u v.v much 4 ths 2 weeks...no network at hoem so cannot update my blog n fcebook 4 two weeks...:(

okie lah...wanna go bathing n solat subuh..^^see u soon..muax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment