Wednesday, September 8, 2010

~Eid....^^

assalamualaikum n hello guys...^^nice 2 see u again..

duno what 2 do now since everything is done!!hehe...go shopping,kemas rumah...go shopping,tukar langsir...go shopping,tukar sarung sofa...go shopping again n decorate mama's house...haha..

i'm soooo tired...but v.v.v happy 4 what i have done..^^beautiful,wonderfull house...huhu

2day once again i go shopping with my sis..my cute chubby sister...ahaks..got big,big holes in my pocket!because of her...RM270.00 ++ for her only!!gggrrrrr....but its okay...i am a v.v kind sis...wanna maintain my good image n good models 2 my sister..hehe

only one day more before eid..excited!x sabar waiting everyone come back...sis,bro,nephew n niece...pleaseeeee come back 2morrow...because if not...i gonna die help ma at da kitchen...mama will cook a loootttt...uwa....help me!!

abudent??nothing 2 say anymore...wanna pasang pelita..^^tada~~

sarang hae yo~~muahx!

No comments:

Post a Comment