Thursday, February 24, 2011

~~The Prisoner of Thermodynamic

hello fellows^^ good afternoon and i hope all of you in pink of health *wah! yesterday i just finished my third test which is THERMODYNAMIC.. =) it's 'awesome' .... hey.. why i said that?? haha.. about last few hours, one of my friends message me.. she asked me to borrow my baju kurung for her dinner this Saturday.. then she asked me about my test, whether it's OK or not and what subject the test for.. i said.. it's THERMODYNAMIC.. and then she replied, "what is that? sounds 'great'..." haha.. yeah.. the 'sounds' is great..... 

Thermodynamic is a subject that are so related with physics.. uhhh.. something that i didn't like it very much>> PHYSICS.. then, PHYSICS are related with MATHEMATICS.. how to say, i have a different way on how i study.. calculating- i am not so good in calculating.. but if the lecturer that taught me are very good *i mean he or she have different way on teaching, with spirits, fun and not boring.. then i can go with that subject very well.. for example, STATISTICS... it's a mathematics but i can go with this subject smoothly.. i can understand what she has taught us.. different with MATHEMATICAL METHODS.. the lectures was so bored,  it's difficult for me to understand this subject because i am not 'pick up' type of person... i must go with it slowly, one by one,,, 

back to the topic>>THERMODYNAMIC.. the same thing goes to it.. a lot of formula to understand, derived, calculations and I'm very stuck with this! some of my friends love thermodynamic and some are not.. i don't know how to understand this thermodynamic very well... =( my friends always said.. "intan, do the practice, do the exercise ! don't just read the facts!!" ya, it's true.. but like what i have said.. I'm can't catch up with what my lecturer has taught us.. really really direct to the point, just gave example from the slide.. i mean read the slides! and i can't.. fullstops.. 

i need to read it first, understand the theories, formula, definitions.. then i can do the exercise..  not just heard what lecturer said in the class and do the exercise.. it's not me.. one of my friends asked me.. "then why don't you take other courses rather than chemistry??? if you hate THERMODYNAMIC and PHYSICS so much, then don't take it! take BIOLOGY.. you love it right??"

okay, one thing that you don't understand here.. I DO LOVE CHEMISTRY... i love SCIENCE.. how can i know that THERMODYNAMIC is related with PHYSICS?? i thought CHEMISTRY is CHEMISTRY.. ya, i also love BIOLOGY but i love CHEMISTRY more than BIOLOGY... 
                        SCIENCE<<<<BIOLOGY<<<<CHEMISTRY<<<<ARTS

ya, i love ARTS more than CHEMISTRY...then why don't i take arts?? because arts are my soul... i love writing, and one day i wanna be a good writer maybe.. for Malays novel.. but CHEMISTRY is for my future.. my lovely sister is a chemistry's and science's teacher.. my lovely brother worked at anchor>> with petronas which is also related with chemistry... i wanna keep this chemistry generations.. haha


so, what can i say... i need and i try to love THERMODYNAMIC.. few times i almost give up with this killer subject.. but my friends always support me and kept push me to not drop this subject.. "intan, don't drop, don't and don't and don't.." whatever it is, you need to take it.. even though you drop it, then by hook or by crook, you need to take it.. =) "

then guys, it might be a very tough subject for me and those who are didn't like PHYSICS.. since that i am science stream student.. i mean, in matriculation, i am Hayat's student.. not physics's student.. and it is very difficult to us which is does not have good basic in physics.. it's a challenge for me, for them.. 

for physicians, sorry for what i have said..    this is only the answers for what people have said about me.. why, what, how and who... a long entries this time.. i also don't know how and when to stop writing this post.. =)

okay then, see ya for the next post!!





No comments:

Post a Comment