Saturday, February 19, 2011

~~Laugh out Loud.. ^^

hey guys.. -_-" morning !

haha.. actually i got problem with editing my blog.. it's not functioning well.. *or maybe i dont know how to edit it !wawawa.. last week i am so busy with my lectures, tests and also quiz.. alhamdulillah everything is done and i do my best already.. hopefully everything is okay...besides i need to go back for my dental appointment.. Alhamdulillah, i just put on my braces! =D it's blue in colour!! hahaha...

it's look so ugly now.. sobs2 ='(
suddenly remember telenovela of "Betty Yo Soy La Fea "*if i not mistaken with that title.. uwaaaaa....
don't want be like Betty... sobs2... i also got problem with 'how to bite my food into the pieces'.. hahahaha =D
it's really hurt when i tried to bite the food.. =( sometimes i just swallowed it! *every times..LOL

when i told kakak about this, kakak said : "nak cantik memang lah sakit.." -_-" ya,ya,ya..... 

well, not just that, it's about 24 February 2011 actually..=P what happen on that day??
i promised to somebody to lose my weight from 63kg to 50kg !! *don't laught at me -_-"

i am SURRENDER .. hahahaha.. now my weight is 56kg.. just lost 7kg.. hehe.. how come i gonna lose another 6kg in 4days? sobs2...

but that is not what i am going to say about... *so what it is actually???

it's about.... i cannot get my CHOCOLATE CAKE.. ='( sobs....

hahahhahahahahaha... laugh out loud, laugh out loud and laugh out loud... i am really sure that this person gonna LOL me everyday!! =P

it's okay =) trust me i gonna lose my weight for another 6kg! huh =P

it will happen *since that i can't eat some foods for few months.. 

haha.. ok2 la.. wanna go bathing now because i got meeting at 10 am later.. da~~




 

No comments:

Post a Comment