Monday, November 29, 2010

~~Finally......

hello buddy... hehe..may Allah bless all of you guys... finally..everything is done...studies and exams for this semester one... hehe.. i just finished my final paper for this semester which is Inorganic Chemistry... alhamdullillah... i do my best already...nothing to be worried and just pray to Allah...=) holiday is coming!! Bella and me in Malacca now..^^ we have decided to spend two days here before going back to UTM for meeting that will coming soon...(for program going to Sarawak =p) i think wanna bring Bella to Wonderland Water Park Ayer Keroh tomorrow..relax after 3weeks examination...^^ also gonna go Dataran Pahlawan, A famosa, jalan2 around Malacca...hehehe.. hopefully everything is fine tomorrow...to my special tutor..do not get jealous with us...hahaha...its more fun if group of 10 is here...hmmmmm..InsyaAllah one day..
i don't know what to do tonight...Bella is reading..Adik studying and Ma sleeping..haha..boring are killing me!! talk about reading..i was addicted with comics now.. i think..Japanese comics..i spend almost RM100.00 just for comics!! huhu... that is one of my new hobby now besides takes picture..=p ssssyyhhh..don't tell Ma about this..hak3..she will skinny me alive if she know it...haha
so...full activities during this coming holidays...10days with meeting..8days holiday n 10days at Sarawak..huhu..only spent 8days for my holidays during this semester break..huh..but it's okey.. i can't wait to go to Sarawak.. hehe.. wanna shopping at Kuching, travels to Miri, Gunung Niah, Gunung Santubong, etc.. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE...hahaha..
for me, this is my chance to go travels everywhere.. i mean during studies in university...it's cheap, more free times and a good chance for us...^^ maybe i plan to go to global outreach program one day... InsyaAllah...hehe..(my third hobbies: travels)
ok then...bla,bla,bla...nobody here now...'____' i am lonely and afraid to be alone...soooo...i wanna go to sleep..nite2 everyone!! maassalamah...

1 comment: