Thursday, September 23, 2010

~Secrets...

I need another story..
something to get off my chest..
my life is gets kind of boring..
need something that i can confess..

till all my sleeves are stained red..
from the truth that i have said..
come by it honestly i swear..
thought you saw me wink,
no i've been on the brink so..

tell me what you want to hear..
something that'll  like those tears..
sick of all the insincere..
 so im gonna give all my secrets away..

this time..
dont need another perfect line..
dont care if critics never jump in line..
im gonna give all my secrets away..

my God,amazing how we got this far..
its like we're chasing all those stars..
whose driving the shines big black car..

and everyday i see the news..
all the problems we could solve..
and when a situation rises.
i dont really like my flow..
i so..

da lyrics for secrets by one republic...^^
many more but lazy 2 write here...

 sarang hae yo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment