Friday, September 24, 2010

~Annoying....

assalamualaikum guys..

today actually was an interesting day to share with all but evrything become spoilt..i n my friends are going to pesta konvokesyen just know at padang kawad..then we took delivery to sent us there..it was really2 fun...got a lot of booth n stall..selling blous,shirts,jersey n many more...also got a lot of good foods such as char kuew teow kerang...yummy...so delicious...^^

after ate we walked around to see interesting things to buy...i also has bought something for myself..a nice,cutie hairband...ooppps...i forgot to buy dodol that i saw juz now...:(

then,we really tired n make desicion to go back to college..unluckily there is no delivery tht we can take..never saw any taxi or bus..so we just chose to walked until arrive college..its quite far...like utara n selatan..

we walked n listened some songs to not get bored...katy pery,one republic,westlife n etc...so so sad...:( haha

half of the way we felt so tired...then we stop at da bus stop in front of KRP...waiting a bus about half an hour...we listened songs again...n again..n again...but then four of us chose to call delivery that one of my friends saw da promotion at da bus stop board..just left three of us...kak na,wan n also me..we try to call him also but then he just wanna pick peoples untill 11.15pm only..its already 11.10pm..

finally the bus coming..fuhh..i sit at da back because its full...i assumed da driver know where i want to stop..but i wrong..after arrived KDSE he never stop n juz drive to KTGB...i go in front n tell da pak cik that we want go back to KDSE...you know what he say???? "pak cik ingat kamu x nak turun..pk cik x nak patah balik..."  GGGGRRRRRRR.......v.v.v.v.v.v annoying!!!duno what to do we just get out from da bus..

abudent???nothing we could do anymore...no more taxi or bus..me n kak na need to walk to KDSE back..geram,marah,menyesal,takut everything is there... finally we arrived KDSE about 12.00am...alhamdulillah nothing happened to us..

after reached my room i call him..really need someone to hear me..because i love sharing something...like my problems, what i do,what is happened that day...all i tell him..some one that i think can hear me with patients..with love n caring...with responsible...but you know what...he blamed me...he so annoying..never care about my feelings..i am really2 tired..then he blamed me..aaarrrgghhh..feel like am i single or what??

sha baru je nk pulihkn blk hubungan nie..but then what he do to me like....rasenye x payah sha nk susah2 pulihkan pun..Allah kn x pernah silap dlm menentukan sesuatu..

he really change now..is that because of a long relationship?i mean 4 years we have been together...if he get boring with me?am i is boring?bad?die ckp sha pentingkan kwn2...but friends is friends...my friends is everything for me..

so it was really2 annoying...okie la, there is nothing to say anymore..i wanna take a bath now..

sarang hae yo~~

for friends...relationship yg lame x bermakne ianya baik...kadang2 relationship yg kejap pun lbh bermakne..^^

"jangan tinggalkan orang yang kamu SAYANG kerana orang yang kamu SUKA..kerana orang yang kamu SUKA akan pergi kepada orang yang dia SAYANG..." :)

got a lot of grammar mistakes...sory2...but i try my best to do da best....

No comments:

Post a Comment