Saturday, April 2, 2011

~~Dear HUBBY........

Dear Hubby,

I don't know who are you actually.....
I don't know where you come from...
I don't know how you look like.........
I don't know what is your name........

But I know you are there....

Dear Hubby,

I don't know how we gonna meet each other...
I don't know your expression about me...........
I don't know either you like me or not.............

But I know we were meant to be....

Dear Hubby,

I don't know what are you going to say about me...
I don't know how you express your love to me..
I don't know how we gonna laugh and have funny..

But I know I am so happy..
 Knowing you are the one that I want for the rest of my days..
You are all my days....

Dear Hubby,

I don't know where are you now....
Doing your assignment........
Or having your dinner.....
Reading this entry...........
Or maybe dating with your girlfriend....

But I know you are mine.....

Dear Hubby,

The more I think, the more I wish.....
That we could lay here for hour for just a reminisce..

Dear Hubby, 

It's my confession to you....
I am not a perfect girl.....
I do a lot of mistakes in my life....
I don't know how I gonna tell you.....
And if I have told you......
I don't know what is your expression.....


But I always try to be a good wifey for you...

Dear Hubby,

I don't want anything from you...
Wealth, jewellery, accessories....
No, I don't want that....

What I need is some attention from you...
Make laugh and funny together....
Support me in whatever I do......
Never get tired to love me......

Dear Hubby,

It took so long to see you...
And I don't know when......

But I always waiting for you.....

I Love You....

With Love,

Wifey



Haii... semoga kamu secomel ini..

p/s: apa yang pasti.. aku mencintaimu kerana agama yang kamu miliki...(^^,)

Dan aku bukanlah sesiapa di matamu tanpa agama yang aku anuti.....

No comments:

Post a Comment