Saturday, February 26, 2011

~~Memories with Abah

hey guys.. good morning to all of you and as usual i hope you are in pink of health.. =) okay, again... i'm stuck with the mechanism of cyclohexanol to form cyclohexanone... haaaiiissshh.. a lot of problems happened yesterday and today.. my notebook hang, cannot functions well, and it's happened thousand times... =( broadband too slow yesterday but it's better today.. thanks BB.. open many books to find the mechanism but i can't find it! stomach ache till today and i don't know why... i just ate a cup of porridge, drank a cup of nescafe and some fish balls that my roommate gave it to me.. haha.. i slept late last night to finish the reports but still not.. i got one more report to finish it before our discussion tonight.. arrrgghhh... please God help me... =) oh ya! i also woke up late.. haha..

okay, enough with that.. i can't stop my self from post something today.. recently, i wrote a lot! haha.. maybe because so stress with the test last few days...

about memories with abah.. =) i think most of you know that my daddy has passed away.. on 22 April 2003, abah left us with his sweet memories.. i just 12 years old that time.. and i need to take important examinations on that year which is UPSR.. how i can be so tough and got 4A and 1B.. even though so sad with what has happened.. =) i am a very strong girl that time.. *maybe.. my lovely sister and ma always besides me...

abah worked with felda as manager.. start with Felda Jengka 11, Felda Sertik, Pahang and Felda Nitar2, Johor... abah is a workaholic person.. but never forgot his family.. =) lovely abah... i love you so much till now.. still remember about you... always pray for you.. but i'm sorry.. my friends will never know that you has passed away if they never ask me.. i keep in silence... why?? they thought i'm normal like others... still have you and ma.. but not.. i am not embarrassed with that tittle actually.. 'orphaned'..absolutely not.. but i don't know why.. i didn't want to tell others.. it's my confession..

i always used words 'abah' when speak with my friends.. never used 'arwah abah'.. I HATE IT... for me.. abah will always besides me.. with his memories.. =)

i still remember.. that time i just 12.. and abah was sicked.. on April 2003.. i came back from school and run out to find abah in his room.. i kissed abah.. and i said "abah, my school wanna go Langkawi this year... i need to pay Rm90.00... can i go with them abah?".. abah silence... and he said.."no.." but why... i don't know.. i really frustrated with abah's answered... but never get angry with him... it's okay.. maybe net time..

on 22 April 2003, abah left us forever... and that day, i got the answer for my question last few weeks... why abah did not allowed me to go Langkawi... he scared if his children not besides him that time.... yes, i cried on that day... Monday morning, 8.22 a.m, 22 April 2003..

now, it's already 8years after abah go... =) hope abah in peace there and always dirahmati Allah ..
Al-Fatihah buat Abah..

abah... the best boyfriends ever after.. =)

your lovely daughter,
-me-

1 comment: