Saturday, August 28, 2010

who??

assalamualaikum 2 everyone...since ths is my first post n my first time create a blog..ahaks..let me introduce myself...my name is Intan syahira Ramli...da nice3 name..."permata yg termasyhur"..i'm 19 years old n came from malacca..actually malacca is not my hometown...^^i was born in pahang on 2nd january 1991..since my late father (abah) worked with felda...we need 2 move around...started wth felda jengka pahang,felda sertik pahang...then felda nitar 2 johor...seriously i hated all ths things..its not me...new friends,new school..aarrghh..bored..but then i started 2 realize that its fun...new places 2 go...meet new friends n learned something new...^^thanks abah..now im studying at UTM skudai..bachelor in science chemistry...InsyaAllah..after graduate i'll continue doing ny master n PhD..1-SSA...i love them...v.v much...now lets make our dreams come true....!!G0 gurl!!-sarang hae yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment